These Cute Pillows Will Add A Taste Of Humor To Your Home
Have you been called ‘boring’ or ‘dull’ by your friends? Are you absolutely hilarious in everyday conversations but your home looks like it was decorated by a tax accountant? Well, one good way to add some humorous designs to your home, other than the standard ‘funny posters’ of course, which are so cliché and also more appropriate for a college student living in a dorm will be using some of these creatively designed pillows. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Poop Emoji Pillow – Don’t lie, we both know you have been abusing the poop emoji in your text conversations with your friends. Dinner suggestion you don’t like? Poop emoji. Movie suggestion you don’t like? Poop emoji. It’s truly a versatile emoji and what better way to express your love for this emoji than with this poop emoji pillow? Please note that it’s a poop emoji pillow, not a poop pillow, meaning it comes with the smiley face too! (which takes it from somewhat weird and distasteful to downright hilarious). A perfect addition for your guest room, just so they get the message.
- Cupcake Body Pillow – Those who don’t own a body pillow don’t know what they’re missing (or maybe they have an actual person to cuddle with at night, *sobs quietly into body pillow*) and even better if it’s a funny novelty body pillow shaped like a cupcake! I repeat, it’s a body pillow shaped like a cupcake! And not just any lame blueberry muffin either, this one is a chocolate fudge cupcake with cream and sprinkles on top. The real deal for sure. Also a good gift for that someone who’s desperately trying to lose weight. Even better if they’ve been unsuccessful in their weight loss efforts, this pillow will be extra hilarious!
- Girlfriend Pillow With Arm – Perhaps you’ve seen those Japanese anime body pillows, which those shut-in nerds call their ‘waifus’. Just to clarify, that is not funny but creepy and sad. This pillow, on the other hand, is straight up hilarious. It’s basically a rectangular pillow with an arm protruding on the side and yes, two cushion ‘cups’ in the center. You know what I’m talking about. This is a great gag item, but I don’t recommend putting it in your bedroom; the living room would be the best place for this novelty pillow.
- Black Moustache Pillow – 95% of the time, a man with just a mustache and no associated beard or goatee, looks either hilarious or like a child molester (sometimes both, it’s called a molest-ache for a reason). Well, with this black moustache plush pillow, you can reap all the laughter benefits of a mustache without the pedophilia connotations. Suitable for any and all rooms in your house.
- The Godfather Horsehead Pillow – Remember that scene from The Godfather (if you haven’t go watch or re-watch that movie right now!) with the decapitated horse’s head left as a message? Well, now you too can recreate this iconic scene in your own bedroom, but without all that messy blood and animal cruelty. The eyes on this horse head pillow are also comically stitched as an ‘X’ so you know it’s more funny than demented. This pillow is pretty large and soft too so it may even make a good pillow for side sleepers. Just in case you didn’t already know, the type of pillow that is optimal for you depends on your usual sleeping positions at night. This high loft pillow comes highly recommended especially if you’re a side sleeper, but may not work as well for back or stomach sleepers. If you’re bringing home overnight guests from the bar or the club though, I suggest putting this one (temporarily) in the closet.
- Blood Puddle Pillow – It’s a red pillow shaped like a blood puddle. I don’t know what more needs to be said about this. Great for your study or office when you need to take a nap after an all-nighter studying, working, or (more likely) gaming.
- Steve Buscemi Throw Pillow – A simple throw pillow with Steve Buscemi’s face screen printed on the front. Nothing special or unique about its design, except IT’S STEVE BUSCEMI PEOPLE! This man’s face will never not be hilarious. For maximum effect, we suggest buying at least a dozen of these throw pillows and scatter them liberally throughout your home.
- Salmon Pillow – This highly detailed pillow is shaped like a whole salmon fish (not just the fillet!) shrink wrapped like you just bought it in the supermarket. If you can’t determine why it’s funny, I’m sorry but you’re just plain boring. BONUS: this pillow is ideal for pillow fights, you get to experience a little bit of the satisfaction you would get from slapping someone across the face with a real cold, slimy fish.
Which of the eight pillows above is your favorite? Where in your home would you place it? Let us know in the comments below.